Bhagavad Gita Bhashya of Sri Adi Shankaracharya
Bhagavad Gita with Sankara Bhashya
Translated by Swami Gambhirananda
Presented here is the Bhagavad Gita with the commentary of Sri Adi Sankaracharya translated by Swami Gambhirananda. This is one of the most important and revered works of Sri Sankaracharya along with his commentaries on Brahma-Sutras and Upanishads. Together called as “Prastana Traya” bhashya, these commentaries by Sankaracharya forms the central basis for the Advaita philosophy that he propounded.
Click on the following links to explore the chapters.
- Chapter 1: The Melancholy Of Arjuna
- Chapter 2: Sankhya Yoga
- Chapter 3: Karma Yoga
- Chapter 4: Jnana Yoga
- Chapter 5: Karma Sanyasa Yoga
- Chapter 6: Dhyana Yoga
- Chapter 7: Vijnana Yoga
- Chapter 8: Abhyasa Yoga (Akshara Parabrahma Yoga)
- Chapter 9: Raja Vidya Raja Guhya Yoga
- Chapter 10: Divine Manifestations (Vibhuti Yoga)